The CTP 80SS-INT “Integrated” model has the same 3×3 layout and internal 2-gallon tank as the Deluxe model. But this model integrates the 8-Flavor concept into the Taylor C201 cart, which is designed as a base for the Taylor C706/707/708/709 freezer models. Even the electronics are contained within this cabinet. With the C201 cart and CTP 80SS-INT system, everything is stored under the freezer, saving space with a small footprint while having a clean and simple look. The CTP 80SS-INT model requires the C201 cart and is not a stand-alone model. The Taylor C201 cart is sold separately.
- Offer up to 8 flavors, with the ability to combine flavors in one serving.
- Choose from 38 different soft-serve flavorings, from classics like Chocolate and Strawberry, to more unique flavors like Pistachio, Birthday Cake and Butter Pecan.
- Flavor a variety of base products, such as ice-cream, yogurt, chocolate ice-cream, and even some custards.
- Concentrated syrups are stored in 1-gallon ready-to-install bags, have a long shelf life and do not require refrigeration.
- The Spout Assembly installs directly onto your freezer’s spout, with many adapters available for a variety of freezers.
- The sanitizer tank allows for simple clean-in-place sanitation of the spout, syrup lines, pumps, and bag connectors.
- Check out the FLAVORING SYRUPS and BASE MIXES compatible with this system.
All Color Touch Panel, or “CTP”, systems are controlled by a full-color, high-resolution 10” touch-sensitive panel. The program is very customizable and serves both as the control system for the unit as well as an attractive advertising and marketing tool. The CTP system is our best system, especially for the self-serve environment, because of its attractive design, versatility and ease of use.