The standard CTP 80BLD houses 8 flavors in a tall cabinet, 2 trays wide by 4 trays tall. It is designed to sit beside the freezer, whether on the floor or on the counter. The sanitizer tank is external and holds 3 gallons of sanitizer solution. Flavor Burst also offers mobile carts and freezer shelves for this model.
- Offer up to 8 flavors, with the ability to combine flavors in one serving.
- Choose from 17 different soft-serve flavorings, from classics like Chocolate and Strawberry, to more unique flavors like Pistachio, Birthday Cake, and Butter Pecan.
- Flavor a variety of base products, such as ice-cream, yogurt and some custards.
- Concentrated syrups are stored in 1-gallon ready-to-install bags, have a long shelf life and do not require refrigeration.
- The Spout Assembly installs directly onto your freezer’s spout, with many adapters available for a variety of freezers.
- The sanitizer tank allows for simple clean-in-place sanitation of the spout, syrup lines, pumps, and bag connectors.
- Check out the FLAVORING SYRUPS and BASE MIXES compatible with this system.
- For more information on the Soft Serve Color Touch Panel systems, download the SPEC SHEET.
- NOTE: We highly recommend using a base mix of 5% butterfat or less with this system. Not only does higher butterfat content make it difficult to blend with the water-based syrups, its thick and rich vanilla flavor can overpower the syrup flavor.
All Color Touch Panel, or “CTP”, systems are controlled by a full-color, high-resolution 10” touch-sensitive panel. The program is very customizable and serves both as the control system for the unit as well as an attractive advertising and marketing tool. The CTP system is our best system, especially for the self-serve environment, because of its attractive design, versatility and ease of use.