The CTP 40SS-JR “Junior” is our half-sized unit, with only 4 flavors in a shortened cabinet. If space is a concern, this model may be a good option for you. It is short enough to fit underneath counters or inside most cabinets, including the Taylor C201 cart. While the sanitizer tank is external, it is the smaller 2-gallon tank.
- Offer up to 8 flavors, with the ability to combine flavors in one serving.
- Choose from 38 different soft-serve flavorings, from classics like Chocolate and Strawberry, to more unique flavors like Pistachio, Birthday Cake and Butter Pecan.
- Flavor a variety of base products, such as ice-cream, yogurt, chocolate ice-cream, and even some custards.
- Concentrated syrups are stored in 1-gallon ready-to-install bags, have a long shelf life and do not require refrigeration.
- The Spout Assembly installs directly onto your freezer’s spout, with many adapters available for a variety of freezers.
- The sanitizer tank allows for simple clean-in-place sanitation of the spout, syrup lines, pumps, and bag connectors.
- Check out the FLAVORING SYRUPS and BASE MIXES compatible with this system.
All Color Touch Panel, or “CTP”, systems are controlled by a full-color, high-resolution 10” touch-sensitive panel. The program is very customizable and serves both as the control system for the unit as well as an attractive advertising and marketing tool. The CTP system is our best system, especially for the self-serve environment, because of its attractive design, versatility and ease of use.