Designed to be the true workhorse in the kitchen, the Henny Penny 320 Series open fryers are among the most reliable and energy efficient in the business. But we’ve also made the 320 Series efficient in a different way—by letting you select the size, design, and vat configuration that best matches your menu and volume. You get the exact fryer you need. And the high-performance multi-well frying, easy programmable operation, fast temperature recovery, built-in filtration… all standard.
Discover how the 320 Series from Henny Penny can add long-term value to your foodservice operation with a full array of standard features and round-the-clock reliability.
Large Capacity Open Fryers
A specially-designed vat lets Henny Penny 340 Series large capacity open fryers strike the optimum balance between frying surface area and equipment footprint. The 340 Series features a wider, shallower fry vat that maximizes surface area to volume for more consistent frying results with items that float while cooking. Powerful, efficient heating elements and burner technology mean extremely reliable production, with higher throughput, lower energy costs and longer frying oil life. Built-in filtration makes it fast, convenient and safer to keep oil fresh and product quality at its highest.
If you have a whole lot of crispy chicken, wings, poppers and veggies to do, take a close look at the powerful 340 Series.
Henny Penny Velocity Series model OXE 100 high-volume electric open fryer, designed to fry 24 lb (11 kg)/8-head chicken capacity per load in 75 lb or 38 L oil.
Unit shall incorporate:
• Automatic filtration
• Automatic oil top-off
• Next generation control system with 50 programmable cook cycles expandable to 160, plus 3-line menu style digital display, USB support, Auto Startup and full suite of energy and oil management modes
• Patented counter-balanced rack lift for easy loading and unloading
• Seamless stainless steel deck
• Fry vat of heavy duty stainless steel with 7-year warranty
• Oil drain pan with 4 casters, large capacity crumb catcher, Max quick-connect filter screen and locking system with sensor warning when pan is not properly locked into place
• 4 heavy-duty casters, front locking
• Loading carrier with 4 half baskets, 1 cover rack, and basket handle
• Gong brush, straight brush, L tip brush, and vat scraper
8-head loads of extra-crispy fried chicken all day long? This might be your fryer. Massive throughput, economics of gas with Henny Penny reliability.