PFE 500/PFG 600 Pressure Fryers
Cook faster at lower temperatures and produce healthier, better-tasting fried foods, all while reducing oil consumption, labor costs and safety concerns. That’s the latest generation of PFE 500/PFG 600 pressure fryer from Henny Penny—the company that introduced the world’s first commercial pressure fryer more than 50 years ago.
Patented color keyed spindle and lid lock make it easy to create the perfect pressure seal every time. Frying management controls, rectangular fry pot with 7-year warranty, and energy efficient heat transfer that generates the industry’s lowest average exhaust temperatures. You can’t beat Henny Penny reliability… or the ROI from serving load after load of great-tasting pressure fried chicken and more!
- Patented lid lock system keeps lid sealed until pressure reaches 1 psi
- Color-keyed locking spindle engages pressure seal
- Built-in filtration system reduces downtime and increases employee productivity
- Computron 8000 (available for an additional charge) features 10 programmable cook cycles, load compensation, idle/melt/clean-out modes, proportional control, water detection alert, an optional filter prompt, customizable filter tracking and a 16-character digital display with multiple language settings
- Computron 1000 (standard on all models) features programmable control, LED time/temp display and simple up/down arrows
- Electric models feature high-efficiency heating elements that save energy and generate fast temperature recovery
- Gas models feature high-efficiency burner with solid-state ignition for reliable operation and fast temperature recovery
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with 7-year warranty
- Rectangular fry pot design promotes turbulence for even cooking
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life
- High-limit temperature protection
- Cast aluminum alloy lid is strong but light for easy handling
- Channel under lid directs condensation away from fry pot when lid is up
- Raised edge on the deck reduces spills
- Narrow footprint saves floor space and cook line frontage
- Stainless steel construction for added durability and long service life
- 4 heavy-duty casters, rear swivel and front locking
- PFE 500/PFG 600 cooks up to 14 lb (6.4 kg of food per load
- PFE 561 version cooks up to 18 lb (8.2 kg) of food per load and is designed specifically for operations that require greater capacity in the same footprint. If extra capacity is not required, the PFE 500/PFG 600 is recommended for optimal efficiency and ergonomics.